Thursday, June 26, 2008

Me and my girls

If you think there are a lot of kauai posts, you are right. In my defense I was there for three weeks and had such a great time. The last week I was there without my husband and had so many fabulous times with my girls. There were a couple great times that I didn't have my camera which is very sad. So my point is there could be even more pictures so count your lucky stars.




The girl on the left with he hip short hair is Heather, for those of you who don't know. She is a nursing student and so she doesn't have very much time for just galavanting around with me. I did see her a quite a few times and it was so fun. One of those times was when I didn't have my camera but wished I did.




This hike with Jill was another that I did not complete. This day it was because this was the best view we had all day and knew even if we got to the end this is what we'd see anyway. Plus we had places to go and people to see so we turned around.


This is a great timer shot. My arm was aparently still trying to pose.


Ok so Patrick is obviously taking this video of Jill and me but since I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this it's in this post.


We had breakfast a couple times just the four of us and had quite a long conversation about who would be who if this were Sex and the City. I'll let you guess who was who.

Hiking under Wailua falls. Well this is from the top, of course.

THIS is underneath.

The night I left was so sad, but energetic. We went to see one last sunset on the way to the airport which made me pretty late but oh well.

I love and miss those girls so much.

3 comments:

jaredandmatisse said...

This is incredible. Your blog deserves the academy award for best blog. Meghann should receive best blogger, and Patrick would be nominated for best supporting blogger, but closely loose to the turtle. I just cruised through everything, I need a little intermission, then I will make some snappy comments.

EmilyCC said...

What a fun trip! So happy to see some Sirens of Clyde posts again!

Eduardo, Alyssa, and Hubert said...

I love the sunset picture of your last night. And the one of you and Heather of the same night is super cute.
Looking at this blog is a good reminder that it was only a dream that you gained 60 pounds or so.