Thursday, June 26, 2008

A couple random Kauai moments

I think I should make a collage of all the pictures of Patrick doing flips off of things. That would be pretty sweet. This one is off Kipu Falls.

Patrick impressed some of my old co-workers as well as one of my friends with his double back off the rope swing.


The monk seals in Kauai that are really cute. When they have their babies they stay on the same beach for 6 weeks or so. Normally when you see them on the beach it is very boring becuase they just lay there. But this baby we ran across was crazy!

The south swell made spouting horn much better than usual. Plus there were little outdoor shops there where I got some earrings!

We also went on one of the Outfitters tours to go kayaking and on the zipline.

2 comments:

Eduardo, Alyssa, and Hubert said...

I'm so glad you included that awesome video of the baby seal. I wish I had been there!
I'm not watching the other videos right now cause Alejandro is sleeping, but I can't wait to watch them later.

Eduardo, Alyssa, and Hubert said...

I forgot to say... We're all super impressed with Patrick's daring leaps off of high edifices.