Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kauai Kauai

I've realized that I am not very good at choosing only a few pictures to post. I think they are all great. This is the second hike that we didn't finish. We only hiked in about 1 mile on the Kalalau trail so we could get to this overlook.
Patrick didn't do his hair like that, it's just super windy.

Then we went to famous Tunnels beach to snorkle, lounge on the beach and floaty (my favorite).


Patrick always finds fun tunnels and holes to swim through. We video each other swimming through and he is always better than I am at videoing. So, sorry Patrick, this is me going through the tunnel Patrick found. As I am going up my knees get stuck for a moment and it stops me short. You can see my hair continue up when I stop. Its very amusing.

1 comment:

Eduardo, Alyssa, and Hubert said...

LOVE the sunglasses picture.
Tunnels beach is one of my favorite's too. It's where we were when I first told Edy that I loved him. ahhh.....