Monday, March 31, 2008

While Joel was here...Playing some more

I took Joel for his first round of disc golf. I guess I didn't specify where the "hole" was and he was aiming to get the disc sitting on top.

Joel took this picture. I was saying, "your holding it crooked". That's what that look is on my face. He didn't believe me. What do you think, crooked or straight?This is a log that looks like a rhinoceros. There was one that looked like a horse too. So that's always fun.

In my family, after we dye our Easter Eggs we eat them. The prettiest ones are generally cherished until they go bad. In the Clyde family this is what happens to Easter Eggs.



Joel did not want to leave the park this day and kept climbing trees.


One game that Joel loved playing was called "let Patrick shoot me with darts". It was pretty amusing to watch.




We went to see my cousin Patrick Madden's family and we played at the park. The little cousin in it is Sarah.

This, for those of you who are familiar, is on the way to the "frog pond" near the Clydes house in Moab. There is this little river crossing and Joel ran right in with his shoes on. You can see that he was following Patrick in his "I want to get some sun" shirt removing shenanigans. You can also see the fuzzy pig pez dispenser clipped on his pants. Patrick found that Easter morning but Joel made him an offer he couldn't refuse, the pez for 2 eggs full of starburst jellybeans.

The weekend we were in Moab was Jeep Safari weekend. Kevin had tickets to go to a Jeep race/derby/crashfest thing because his big excavator was there to remove the crashed Jeeps from the course. It was very exciting though the videos I got of it really don't do it justice. Apparently Joel found it less riveting than the rest of us because this is what he did most of the time.


I may be going overboard with the videos now. I want to post all the videos! I just think Patrick and Joel playing is so cute.

1 comment:

Eduardo, Alyssa, and Hubert said...

It's good to know that Joel has enough creativity to entertain himself with trash.