Sunday, March 30, 2008

While Joel was here...Just Playing

We went to the park up the hill from our house a bunch of times. This piece of equipment was called the "Spider's Web". We would race to the top to be the first one to get the hat. There were other kids who wanted to play with us and Joel kept winning. We made him back up further and further to try to even things up. Joel says, "Not to rub this in but you made me back up like 19 feet and I still would win. Ok, I guess I want to rub it in a little."



He's such a humble winner.



Rock Band is the coolest game that has ever been made. I got this great video of these three performing, Joel really gets into it and stomps his feet and swings the guitar. Then the camera was retarded and wouldn't let me watch or copy the video. Joel refused to perform his moves again when I tried to re-video. Oh well.
I included this picture despite it's blurriness because he was holding on to my leg when I was trying to do stuff and while he was being dragged his pants came down. I grabbed the camera and snapped this shot but before I could get on in focus he realized what was going on and pulled up his pants.

This video is pretty long but don't give up. The end is classic, right after I show Alyssa for the second time and pan back to Joel. You'll want to watch it again and again...



2 comments:

jaredandmatisse said...

I'm fairly certain that joel likes the rock band video game. You can easily tell from the video that he doesn't even need the game. The young men in our ward tell me that it's the best game ever too. - jared

Eduardo, Alyssa, and Hubert said...

I'm glad that Joel was forthright in his desire to rub in his superior talent in the spiderweb game. Hey, it's not his fault he's so cool!