Monday, March 31, 2008

While Joel was here...Power Tumbling

Power Tumbling is fun. It involves trampolines and a giant foam pit. It was just coincidence that we had plans to go play at this gym when Joel was around to join us. It was a blast. The big red thing is a wheel filled with air that you can ride in while people push you into the pit. Then apparently you try to jump on it.

Patrick is really good at back flips but sometimes back hand springs foil him. You wouldn't think they are so different but they really are.

Joel was the only young kid there but all the other college students were really nice to him. tHat has nothing to do with the following video but my other option of what to say was, "Joel is so cute!" Since I'm pretty sure I've said that a number of other times on this blog I tried to come up with something else. So what if it doesn't flow.

A couple of the really smart MBA students came up with this little game. Joel doesn't really look like he is trying to me.

1 comment:

Eduardo, Alyssa, and Hubert said...

Next time you all to power tumbling I hope I'm not pregnant so I can play too. It looked like sooooo much fun!