Monday, October 29, 2007

Good old Timothy

This is Timothy the turtle. We found him crossing the road way out near Far West in Missouri. We turned the car around and drove back to see him. I'm obviously the only one who is really that excited about him. Mom and Dad just want to look nice for the picture, and Joel looks a little suspicious. I wanted to take him home but Patrick put a damper on that idea. At one point we put him down and he walked right between my legs. We made sure he was safely off the road before we left. Timothy the turtle, we salute you.

2 comments:

jaredandmatisse said...

I love your mom's hair there! She is so beautiful. Timothy is quite a little character. He looks like trouble if you ask me.

jaredandmatisse said...

It looks like Joel is falling asleep. Not interested is an understatement. - jared