Monday, October 15, 2007

Ode to Kauai




















I thought I would do a little ode to Kauai. This is Patrick doing one of his famous back flips off the remains of an old bridge. I promise he came through unscathed.























This is our old Xterra, "The HulK". We really miss him. He was such a good Hulk, helping us haul around kayaks a plenty among other adventurous activities. When we get another car, it will probably be another Xterra.




















This is the incredible Napali Coast. I never could get enough of it. I wish we were back in Kauai.

P.S. I miss my long hair.

2 comments:

jaredandmatisse said...

Beautiful photos. I miss Kauai soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Can we all quit our jobs and move there? I will start a ballet school and alienate all my former teachers there. You can start a tour company and compete with "Outfitters". Patch can start a hotel called "Lost", and Jared will love Kauai's lovely sand beaches. He loves to run and run and run...

jaredandmatisse said...

I like how I'm jobless in tisse's dreamworld. - jared