Monday, October 15, 2007

Joel and his teeth




















Here is little Joel with all of his teeth falling out. My parents call him our little Hillbilly. He is still such a cutie. Joel is really smart and really clever and is always saying the funniest things. An example... Mom, Joel, and I were in Wisconsin in August on State Street in Madison. My mom made Joel come with us into the girls' bathroom and when Joel complainingly asked why, my mom said, "When I'm not familiar with a place, I want to make sure you're safe. And this place has a lot of bad people, drunks, homeless..." Joel piped in, "So you ARE familiar with this place."

1 comment:

jaredandmatisse said...

I'm still laughing out loud from that story. There are few things in life that I appreciate more than Joel stories. - jared