Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloweens Past

So Meghann and I have always had the tradition of doing a great Halloween couple costume. One year we had a problem because Meghann didn't realize that it was a tradition and planned a costume that did not involve me. Well, our marrige survived this crisis (much because she included me in her costume after the fact).










These are some of the costumes from the past. Which one do you like best?










Luke and Leia (playing of the brother/sister situation)





Bo and Daisy Duke



John Smith & Pocahontas




Punk Rockers (This is the one that Meghann did without me and then included me to save the marriage)





This year: Neo & Trinity!


5 comments:

jaredandmatisse said...

I am very impressed by your choices so far, especially Luke and Leah. I think if I had to vote, Luke and Leah would be my favorite. Maybe you could be Bonnie and Clyde for Halloween. What about a Sponge Bob theme? Patrick and Sandy.

Kait said...

I don't really know why but I like the Punk Rocker one. I bet that was fun. I still haven't figured out what I am going to be for Halloween. There is a single's dance that night and we are subpost to dress up. I haven't a clue what I should be.

Rachel said...

I'm so excited that you guys have a blog! I love the Halloween pictures. I'm also impressed by what a good sport Patrick is about dressing up. Corey is still complaining about the year I made us dress up as Apollo and Aphrodite!
PS I would also like to know what happed to the cute pig!

jaredandmatisse said...

Neo and Trinity! Perfect. Absolutely perfect!

Unknown said...

I definitely have to vote for BO & Daisy Duke, simply because the picture is taken in the Asylum !!! Miss you guy, nice pic's