Thursday, January 3, 2008

Videos of the Best Powder I've ever skiied in

This day was so amazing that I simply couldnt narrow myself down to just 5 videos/pictures. So I've decided to do one of each. This is obviously the videos post. This first on is the only video that I am going to include of me. I am more than a little inept in comparison to Patrick. The best part of this one of me is the very beginning where I go off this little drop. Patrick timed it badly and barely even got it on the video at all, so be ready.

This jump was really great and Patrick went off it a number of times. If you look carefully, you can see that when he lands this time he uncovers a bush that wasn't showing before. That bush gets him the next time he tries the jump.

This is the jump where the bush gets Patrick back. You can hear the bush cracking as he lands on it.

I guess I am including one more of me because I think its funny how I tumble at the end. Once again, this is not meant to show my prowess but my ineptitude.

This is Patrick skiing down the ridge line. I really can't describe how amazing the powder was, even if I can't ski in it very well.

No comments: