Thursday, January 3, 2008

Amazing Powder

Patrick found this great jump that he went off a bunch of times and Steve Wood got some great pictures of it.
It was really cold and windy this day and we were really bundled up. But the sun came out for a little while and the mountains up there looked amazing.
I wanted to put in this picture because I think I look exactly like a sasquatch caught skiing on tape. I told you I wasn't very good. Unfortunatley this isn't a fluke. I look like this when I ski all the time. It wouldn't be so bad if Patrick weren't so good at skiing. At least his superiority pushes me to try harder to be better and he really does have some great tips to help me.
And since I can't fit the last video on the other post, I didn't want to leave out Patrick's back scratcher off of Wildflower run. My glove is in the way at the beginning but I move it shortly.

1 comment:

jaredandmatisse said...

You two are simply the coolest couple ever. I want to go skiing with you so badly becasue you find all the terrific spots and have some great powder luck. Never change! Love, Tisse