Thursday, October 16, 2008

We used to have Christmas in Florida

Before my Grandmother moved to Texas we used to go visit her in Florida for Christmases. I am trying to be a little more steady blogger so I looked through some of my older pictures. I thought I would include some pictures from when we were in Florida in 2004 when Patrick and I were just engaged.

This is what it looks like if you are a boy and succeed in making fire on the beach.


This is what the girls did most of the time on the beach, look for shells.

This is cute little Joel. He just turned 10 this October 9th. I can't believe how old he is getting.

It was one of those days where the sun wasn't out directly but still it was so bright you couldn't look at even the slightest upward angle. It was truely impossible to keep your eyes open. I think Alyssa's face deserves the prize.

And another cute picture of Joel because he is my buddy.

1 comment:

jaredandmatisse said...

It is good you clarified that we were looking for shells because it looks like I really have to pee. Joel is the cutest thing in the world. I am so glad Patrick was invited out for the engagement Christmas. He is special.