Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kids from Work

A couple weeks ago I went on a hike with some of the kids I work with. It was really fun. I really love the kids I work with, they are so cute.


This is Tina. For Halloween this year (I didn't bring my camera, curses!) she was Cinderella with a big, black, curly wig. It was hysterical.
From Left to right: Josh, Jabril, Guy, Anna and Caitlyn.


In this picture you can see Josh changing into a dry shirt. He fell in the water a couple of times. Acutally, all of the kids had wet pants but Josh's whole body was soaked, twice.

Left to right: Guy, Jabril, Caitlyn, Anna.

Here is everyone on the bridge as we were leaving.

2 comments:

jaredandmatisse said...

Meghann! I am so glad you posted photos from your kids at work. They are adorable. I am going to try to memorize their faces and names so I can visualize who you are talking about. By the way, the chocolate I left was for both of you and Patch. I left it on your computer so it is technically is more yours then his.

Eduardo, Alyssa, and Hubert said...

They sure look sweet. I'm glad to hear they are not the type to shy away from a little walk in the river.