Thursday, July 3, 2008

Remembering a trip to Moab

We took a trip down to Moab a few weeks before Alyssa had her baby. I just found some pictures from when we took a drive out to Gemeni Bridges in Canyonlands. This is me on an overhang. I can't believe Patrick even let me stay out there long enough to take this picture becuase he is a little paranoid about things like this.


Here you can see the big strapping Clyde boys.

This was aparently around the time that Edy decided to buzz his head. It makes his head look rounder than usual, in a good way...
Their picture was so nice we wanted to copy it. And we did.


I'm pretty sure those are the snowy La Sals you can see in the background.

For whatever reason the boys started jumping up on this rock so then we all had to try, except Alyssa with her big belly. I go last because aparently I am the best, the cream on the top of the mousse.

1 comment:

jaredandmatisse said...

I love the rock mounting video. Especially when you hear my dad and Alyssa laughing in the back ground. They both have great laughs. What a legendary trip. I think those mountains may be the Henry Mountains if you are in Canyon Lands. I could be dead wrong and I will be the first to admit it! -Tisse